Monday, August 18, 2008

"perfect" blog,

haha-I'm funny.  So I got really excited about how I was going to start at the beginning and go through all of my old journals, making a complete and accurate record of how this whole thing evolved, because, if it's not perfect, what's the point of doing it at all?  LOL.  I am such a perfectionistic black and white thinker.  As much as I'd like to change the world and save millions of lives with my brilliant insight (haha), the best I can do right now is to start using it to express what I'm feeling right now.  For me, one of the biggest values to this project is that I can always be talking about what I'm going through right now-in the moment, rather than summarizing things that happened before.  It's supposed to keep me connected and self aware...not stuck in the past.  So rather than preoccupy myself with laying out an organized representation of my history, I'm starting with now.



2 comments:

Sandhya said...

you go girl! i am excited for you. I blog alot but can't say there's a right way to do it. I write what I'm thinking and feeling when the mood strikes. It's been invaluable to me as I hope it will be to you :)

aLIVE! said...

I Love you Crista! When are you coming to a meeting with me? Tuesday night or Saturday morning?